Dr. Nikola Tesla says -“If you want to find secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” In quantum physics, everything in the universe is made out of energy. Everything is vibrating at a certain frequency including ourselves. It is said that a healthy person has a higher vibration around 62-78Mhz. When a person is sick, frequency drops lower than 58Mhz. So are the food items, some of those which are at high vibration, boost our energy levels when consumed. Have you noticed when we eat some foods, we feel sleepy and lethargic? Those are the foods we have to avoid or consume in a lesser quantity. Foods that make us supercharged are termed as high vibration foods. Here is the list of high vibration foods we must include in our daily diet.
Easy thumb rule
Choose darker, rich colors like orange, red, blue, yellow, dark green, vegetables are higher in antioxidants and vibration. Antioxidants contain many phytonutrients like anthocyanins, resveratrol, beta carotene, Flavonoids, Lycopene, Lutein, zeaxanthin and others and are extremely beneficial for health. Antioxidants are proven for neutralizing the effect of free radicals, improves immunity, bone health, lowers cholesterol, reduces heart disease and type 2 diabetes.
Below is a list of high vibration foods you should consider. I have some organic premium product recommendations from best sellers. I rely on market research and product reviews. Most of them I personally use, rest are best sellers under their category. Below are amazon affiliate link, if you choose to purchase through these links, I may make a small commission for no extra cost to you.
High vibration foods
- Seasonal local organic vegetables and fruits. Dark Leafy greens, beets, cucumber, avocados, berries, pomegranate, papaya.
- Nuts and Seeds – Walnuts, Almonds, Pistachios, Pecans, Flax seeds, Chia seeds
- Fermented food – Yoghurt, Buttermilk, Kefir, Kimchi, Sauerkraut, Kombucha
- Herbs and spices – Coriander, Parsley, Mint, Basil, Tulsi, Ginger, Turmeric with black pepper, Cinnamon, Clove, Cardamom, Oregano, Thyme, Rosemary
- Herbal teas –
- Turmeric (and/or ) Ginger tea is good for receiving congestion and inflammation.
- Tulsi or Holy Basil with ginger tea. Tulsi is a powerful adaptogen and is potent antiviral, antibacterial, anti fungal, analgesic and anti inflammatory. It is effective in treating various health issues ranging from diabetes, adrenal fatigue, cancer, relieving pain, and increasing immunity and promoting well being.
- CCF tea-Cumin, Coriander and Fennel tea) combination is very good for digestion and gently detoxifying your body.
- Moringa tea is nature’s multivitamin and potent antioxidant. It is also called the miracle drink. Moringa is said to provide 7 times more vitamin C than oranges, 10 times more vitamin A than carrots, 17 times more calcium than milk, 9 times more protein than yoghurt, 15 times more potassium than bananas and 25 times more iron than spinach. It is used as a potential antioxidant, anticancer, anti-inflammatory, anti-diabetic and antimicrobial agent.
- Chamomile for good night sleep as it relaxes, helps in alleviating anxiety symptoms and digestive disorders. It also has anticancer, anti-inflammatory properties.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a rich source of antioxidants and monounsaturated fats promotes cardiovascular health.
- Coconut Oil is high in MCTs (Medium Chain Triglycerides), a type of fat that is responsible for making ketones which may reduce seizure and Alzheimer’s disease symptoms. It’s high in natural saturated fats that increase (HDL) good cholesterol. It has antimicrobial properties good for skin and hair.
- Flax Oil is loaded with ALA Omega 3 fatty acids. It helps in promoting heart health, reducing inflammation and anti cancer properties.
- Sesame Oil is high in antioxidants. It has anti-inflammatory properties and is good for heart, joints and skin.
- Ghee – It is very high in Omega3 fatty acids and lower LDL, good for heart and skin health.
- Essential Oil –
- Lavender oil is used for relieving stress and anxiety.
- Frankincense oil is good for treating asthma, arthritis, gut and oral health. Peppermint oil is good to treat nausea, digestive issues, irritable bowel syndrome, common colds and headaches.
- Eucalyptus oil relieves nasal congestion, cough and asthma.
- Tree oil is antibacterial, is good for healing wounds, and relieves itchy dry skin.
- Dark Chocolate & Cocoa powder is a powerful source of antioxidants that include polyphenols and flavanols, lowers risk of heart disease, and increases HDL good cholesterol.
- Legumes – Soaking overnight before use will decrease the bad effects of phytic acid and lectins present in legumes that interfere with absorption of nutrients in the human body. Always soak and boil the legumes thoroughly. Better way is to eat sprouted legumes. They are good for building muscles, strengthening immunity, and improving heart health.
- Whole grains like oats, amaranth, brown rice, quinoa, millets are highly nutritious.
- Superfoods – Turmeric – Curcumin is the active ingredient in turmeric is responsible for heart health and is excellent for promoting healthy circulation, reducing inflammation and oxidative stress. Ashwagandha supports healthy nervous system. Promotes stress reduction and higher immunity. Maca root powder promotes reproductive health and balances hormones. Amla is the Indian gooseberry is an excellent source of antioxidants and loaded in Vitamin C.
- Raw honey is rich in phytonutrients. It is antibacterial and antifungal. Heals wounds, sore throat and is good for digestion.
- Pure water – drink filtered water only. Make sure you have a robust filtration system for your tap water. As study shows that our tap water contains toxic contaminants like lead, chlorine, mercury, herbicides, pesticides, volatile organic compounds etc that can be hazardous to our health.
Low vibration foods to avoid:
- AVOID all Processed foods – packaged or canned as they have preservatives which are endocrine disruptors, neurotoxins and carcinogens.
- AVOID unhealthy Refined oils – canola, cotton seed, margarine, and vegetable oils.
- AVOID genetically modified grains, fruits, vegetables and dairy products treated with chemicals or pesticides.
- AVOID foods with additives, flavor or coloring or preservatives.
- AVOID sugary foods, artificial sweeteners and all processed/ canned foods. It hinders the body’s natural capacity to detoxify leading to obesity, heart disease, diabetes and cancer.
- AVOID sodas and beverages are loaded with sugar.
- AVOID tap water having pollutants chlorine, lead, mercury, VOC’s.
- AVOID cooking in plastic especially in the microwave or serving hot foods in plastic containers as you run the risk of plastic leaking into your food. For storage use BPA free plastic containers at least.
- AVOID household cleaners laden with chemicals, beauty products from deodorants, shampoos to lipsticks are laden with parabens, sulfates which are toxic and disrupt the body’s natural hormones. Stick to green organic products without paraben and sulfates.
Healthy mindful suggestions:
- Cook with love, intention while cooking will carry high vibration.
- Pray before you eat especially when you eat outside food.
- Eat mindfully – Tune in while eating your food, this will let the body digest properly. All your energy is in eating food with no distractions. Make a family rule whenever you dine, not to have any gadgets around. Just enjoy your meal.
- Avoid wasting food. Have a minimalistic approach to how we buy and use. It takes a little bit of attention to get more organized in how much to buy and consume.
Here are few organic, premium whole food based vitamin recommendations that I trust. I prefer whole food supplements over synthetic supplements as they are more bioavailable to our bodies.
Whole Food Vitamins:
Staying consistent with choosing the right foods to eat, you will be able to bring positive impact on your health, energy level and mood. Hope you liked my suggestions of health foods to try.
Disclaimer:I am not a doctor or nutritionist. These are my personal suggestions based on my research for organic products. If you have any medical condition, please check with your doctor before you try.
You can also find the below video on my YouTube channel TLV Talks, please like, subscribe and share with your friends and family. Thank you for supporting my channel.